Third chemotherapy was administered successfully today in the evening.
Esther Jeyarani has extended her leave for another five days; so she will be with uncle Ponnuraj in the hospital till Prami's health improves
- Sundarsingh 26/07/1
Update 25th July
- Right throughout the day, Uncle is not feeling well."I feel distressed “are his words
- The doctors have suspected pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the lungs region) and called for certain tests. In another one hour, they may take CT scan
- Ponnuraj uncle is alert and agile in spirit and fervently interceding for peopl
- Two chemotherapy went on well without visible side effects
- Point of concern at this stage is his mobility -yet to respond to physiotherapy
- Still bed-ridden, this immobility may have a adverse effect on his lungs region
- His daughter, Pramila ,is on a five days rest from Saturday (20th) onwards.Uncle's daughter -in -law- Esther, attends on him now.